Technology is developing at an exponential rate, particularly in the area of artificial intelligence (AI). This growth in the AI industry bears many implications whose reach extends far beyond those who are directly involved. As such, we can no longer rely on technology companies and AI experts alone to reduce bias and risks. Instead, we now need input from various stakeholders across the board to discuss and share ideas to ensure that technology continues to be developed for the betterment of society at large.
The Global Festival for AI Ideas is an exclusive gathering of thought leaders from the fields of policy, technology, and business. In engaging with one another, these leaders seek to, discuss, evaluate, and promote responsible use of technology for the benefit of mankind.
Through the Global Festival, Bytedance aims to connect peers and thought leaders across industries and disciplines to promote and advance the development of technology and AI. Bytedance will also facilitate discussions on the profound ways to reduce technological and societal risks that we may face, and how stakeholders can come together to build a better future.
We invite you to apply to join the Global Festival for AI Ideas - Imagining the Future as a Collaborator. Collaborator that meet at least three of the following conditions described below will be invited to attend:
• Conducting extensive research in and engaging with the promotion of technology for the benefit of humanity
• Pioneering technological advancements that have or are expected to benefit the global society
• Conducting policy research in and implementation of technology benefiting humanity
• Setting and promoting industry standards for technology that not only maximizes benefits but also reduces risks
• Engaging with and promoting non-profit initiatives in technology that have a positive impact
Please fill out this form to apply to become a Collaborator for the conference. We will contact successful candidates after reviewing the applications.